Concorde, SunXtender Sealed AGM Battery, 6V, 138Ah @ 24hr, G24, PVX-1380T
The Group 24 battery, PVX-1380T, is used for applications such as Street and Bus Stop Lighting, Cathodic Protection, Grid Tied and Off Grid Homes, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Navigational Aids, Medical Refrigeration Clinics and Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations.
- Copper Alloy Terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals means improved environmental safety and health.
- Recessed threaded insert terminals to prevent short circuits across battery connections.
- Convenient built-in lifting handles.
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging.
- Completely Sealed Valve Regulated Construction.
- Immobilized Electrolyte Non-Spillable.
- Maintenance Free Design Never Requires Watering.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Micro-porous Glass Separators retain electrolyte.
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport. Complies with DOT HMR49, Non-Hazardous Materials.