Morningstar’s SunSaver is the world’s leading small solar controller for both professional and consumer applications including standard features and capabilities not found in any other small PV controller.
SunSaver’s technology provides:
- Exceptional Reliability
- PWM Battery Charging
- Consistent High Quality
- Eight versions available (12 and 24 volts, 6, 10 and 20 amps)
- 100% solid state
- Series design (not shunt)
- True 0 to 100% PWM duty cycle
- Setpoint accuracy to 35 mV
- Rated for 25% overloads
- Fully encapsulated in epoxy potting
- Marine rated terminals / anodized case
- Temperature compensation
- Sealed / Flooded battery select
- No need to derate
- Parallel for 40 amps or more
- Green charging / red LVD indicators
- Approved for use in hazardous locations - Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- ISO 9002 quality programs
The Morningstar String Calculator will help you decide how many PV modules you may use in series and parallel with a Morningstar charge controller.
Data subject to change without notice.