The new SMA Sunny Island 4548-US and 6048-US inverters are based on the proven off-grid technology in the Sunny Island 5048-US but now feature 20 percent more power output. A maximum efficiency of 96 percent ensures peak production, which results in reduced diesel usage in rural communities. More flexible sizing allows for simplified system planning. And, with multicluster technology, up to 12 Sunny Islands can be integrated into off-grid power systems up to 100 kW in size.
- Maximum efficiency 96%
- CEC efficiency of 94.5%
- Charge level calculation
- Intelligent battery management
- Easy commissioning with the "Quick Configuration Guide"
- Complete off-grid management
- Excellent for grid-tied battery back up
- For Sunny Island systems from 2 kW to 100 kW
- Single, 120/240 split-phase and three-phase operation, connectable in parallel and modularly expandable
- Extreme overload capability
- OptiCool™ active temperature management system
- Five-year standard warranty
Data subject to change without notice.