The QBase Universal Tile Mount uses the QBase foundation and two spun aluminum cone flashings for installing solar panels on tile roofs with superior strength and waterproofing. The installer can conform the secondary top flashing to fit virtually any roof tile, flat or curved.
- Flashed at both the deck and top levels
- 18x18-inch malleable top flashing with spun aluminum cone
- 9x9-inch subflashing with spun aluminum cone
- QBase is the strongest off-the-shelf mechanical mount
- 3031 lbs. average pullout (Douglas fir); 803 lbs. average shear
- All exposed hardware is 18-8 stainless steel
- Attaches to roof structure with 2 or 4 fasteners
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices
- Available through leading distributors
- 100% IBC compliant
- All fasteners and hardware included
- 10-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Patents pending
Data subject to change without notice.